Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Saturday

This morning started off early with a trip to the gym, a stop by Starbucks, and then home to get ready for my friend's baby shower! Everyone is having babies it seems and I'm really loving it!

My friend Andrea and I have known each other since first grade. It's crazy to see her pregnant and know she is going to be a mom. I can't believe how long I've known some of friends. I'm definitely thankful for fun friends in my life. We spent a great afternoon together laughing and talking, just having some girl time. And guess what..................

She is naming her daughter Brooke!! That was a fun surprise when I got there and they told me! Before I left I told her I was honored she was naming her little girl after me. :) They really didn't but it's still awesome she will have my name.




My other friend Chrisha is pregnant too. Chrisha and Andrea are best friends and are expected to have their babies two weeks apart. How cool is that? Chrisha is not finding out whether it's a girl or boy but she likes to joke Brooke will either have a best friend or future husband. HA!
Girl time is the best! I was glad to have gotten the chance to spend a little time with everyone this afternoon.

I guess the question is......................who will be next in my life to announce they are pregnant?! I'm on a roll attending all these babies showers, someone needs to keep the streak going. :)

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

How exciting that they are pregnant together!
And, even though Andrea isn't exactly naming her little girl after you, the fact that she chose that name shows that she thinks highly of you.

Hall Around Texas said...

So happy to see that picture of Andrea and Chrisha! They are carrying differently :) So cool! Such fun times!!