Monday, December 20, 2010

Baking Day

"Do you think you could bake some stuff tonight so I can take it to work tomorrow?"

This was the text message I received at about 11am this morning from my husband. Of course, I obliged. I was actually planning on it, just didn't think I would be spending my day off today in the kitchen. All day long. Ah, again, the things we do for our significant others.

I made red velvet cupcakes, brownies, rice krispies, and this amazing popcorn treat (which BTW, is my new favorite holiday dessert). I'm not even sure what's it called but it's just popcorn, almond bark white chocolate and then drizzled with almond bark dark chocolate. It's SO yummy. I've taken in all my "holiday" calories just today. Ugh. So depressing.

This week will be busy, busy getting ready for Christmas and not to mention, work. Blah. Maybe Santa will bring me a bag full of money this year because I've been oh so good. Wishful thinking, I know. Regardless, at least I get to spend Saturday with this beautiful little girl.


Are you jealous? :)

2 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

A friend of mine says that rice crispie treat mix is called. . . "White Trash" LOL

Libby said...

What a great wife!!