Monday, December 13, 2010

A hot new hubby and some randomness


So. Guess who decided he was going to loose some weight?
(please excuse my messy scrapbook room)

That's right. Dave woke up yesterday morning and said "We needed to move the treadmill inside." because he was determined to get back to his "old" self. Today was day two and I'm proud to say, he did some running again this evening. I hope he continues just because I want him to be healthy and happy. Plus, it just might be something we can do together! :)

*****************************************************

I spent the day making Christmas cards before work. I haven't gotten the chance to scrapbook in a long while and I forgot how much I like it! I decided to make cards this year instead of buying them just because it did give me an excuse to use all my scrapbook stuff.

****************************************************

I have had several people ask me lately if I pregnant due to all my recent preggo posts. Just to clear the air, no I'm not pregnant. HA! It's funny though that so many people have text or emailed me to ask that very question. Let me share........

In the past few months, many of my friends have announced they are expecting. At first, it made me sad. I always thought I wouldn't wait so long to "plan" on the whole pregnancy thing. Although, everyone is different and it happens when it's suppose too. I guess with me, I've had to learn to appreciate all the wonderfulness that comes with knowing so many people who are expecting. It's fun to shop for babies and attend baby showers. I get to see so many people I usually don't see daily and it's just a blessing to be apart of the lives of friends going through the experience. I think when we can start appreciating it and have the understanding that God's timing is perfect, we can truly be happy for those around us.

That was something that took me quite some time to reach and learn, but through it all, God has really shown me what it's like the share in the happiness of others and be grateful for what we do have in our lives. Even if it is something small. Finding joy in our own lives can teach us to really appreciate the desires of our heart and having patience is well worth the wait.

No comments: