Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Exhaustion

How cute is she? I do believe I have the most beautiful little niece in the world. Yes, I know. Everyone thinks that. And you know what, that is perfectly okay in my book.

This week has been beyond horrendous. Sometimes, I simply hate that I'm an actual adult who has to pay bills and be responsible. And, sometimes I despise that I'm one of those people who not matter what does that right thing for the good of everyone. There have been several issues this week at work which has had a ripple effect and, unfortunately, is causing me to work my little tush off. Pro? Making that money, especially since Christmas is right around the corner. Con? I haven't seen my husband since Sunday at 2:30. I'm a sad wife........

I found the best "aerobics" class (it's really a boot camp!). I went twice this week and yesterday morning I woke up and could barely move. No joke. But, today I feel great. I think working out completely helps with me being able to go, go, go! Well, that and a small thing called Starbucks.

I'm off to do a little house work and study a bit. I hope you have a great Friday. Here's to the weekend and the possibility of some type of rest.

No comments: