Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekend Rundown

{Friday} Woke up, ran a few errands, came home to clean my house for our dinner party, and cooked! Alot! My BIL/SIL came over along with our friends, Pat and Traci. It was such a great time to get together. We spent the evening visiting, playing games, and staying up late (that's a big deal in itself). HA!

{Saturday} Gym time, shower, shopping! The majority of the day Saturday was spent shopping, ahem, standing in line. I completely get that it's busy, especially being the weekend before Christmas, but what is the deal with the cash out lines? I mean, come on retail chains. There is absolutely no reason there are not enough cash registers open to accommodate us consumers. That has to be the most frustrating thing about shopping. But, I am almost done. Just have 3 more gifts to get. Score! Last night I did get everything wrapped and under the tree. Plus, I found some awfully adorable wrapping paper for $4 at Hobby Lobby. Looks so pretty.

{Sunday} Wake up, make pancakes, clean up, watch TV and clean my house until work calls my name. Yes, I have to work today. I'm being nice to a few co-worker. Boo. But, I'm off tomorrow and getting my hair did.

I can't wait to show some of the things I did for Christmas presents. So flipping cute!
Happy Sunday y'all!

No comments: