Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday already?!

After having worked the majority of the weekend (tear.....yes, I'm whiny about it), I came home and Dave had decided to put up our lights and decorate our door. I opted to take a little nap instead so when I woke up to go get dinner, Dave was almost finished! He does a really great job at hanging lights and making our house look awesome for Christmas.


****************************************************

Sunday morning I woke up bright and early to head off to Canton with my mom. I was going mainly to try and find a certain Christmas present for Dave but, alas, I couldn't find a reasonably priced certain something I was looking for. Boo. On to plan B I guess.

We did find some cute jewelry for me though. And because my mom is just that nice, she bought it for me. Did I mention how much I love going shopping with her? ;)



Aren't these so cute?! They can be clipped on your shirt to give it more detail or, like I like to wear them, in your hair. And, the madre scored an excellent deal with them being only $3 each!

Overall, our weekend was busy and way too short. Onto another work week with a very important event happening on Wednesday. I'll discuss it later on but for now, I'm going to keep it to myself. I don't want to jinx myself. HA!

Have a great week! Only 19 days till Christmas!

1 comment:

Tricia Nae said...

Cute!!! We went to Canton Saturday...it was a crazy mess out there!! And cold!! Also got some cute stuff..for me. Haha...I always do that when I'm shopping for other people!