Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tour of Homes

I posted some of my Christmas pictures awhile back but I added a few things so I decided to re-post them. Sorry to anyone who already checked out my house decor but hello to any newbies!


I have a obsession with buttons this year so when I found this frame (actually my mom found it) I was thrilled! And, I love the picture of Dave and MeMaw.
I made several button bouquets from the Tea this year, which is good, because they became some super great and inexpensive Christmas decor.

The two lower stockings belong to C'Mere and Buddy. Per Dave, we had to hang them. Gotcha.

I love my Christmas dishes. And, we got them for a super sweet deal! That makes it even better! You know you're "growing" up when you begin acquiring dishes for every season or special occasion.

Thanks for stopping by y'all! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Tina @ Girl Meets Globe said...

Cute decor! I love your dishes!