Sunday, November 21, 2010

The tea and a wedding.

This weekend has been busy, busy, busy!

The tea turned out wonderful! The tables were so beautiful and there were a ton of great auction items (all of which I kept biding on and lost!). HA! My mom had found a ton of great things for the auction so maybe someone will inform Santa how much I loved a few of them ;)


This was one of my favorite tables! Tammy has winnie dogs so she decided she needed to set a table in honor of them.


Madre's table. Guess who got to take those dishes home to her house? ;)



And Whitney came!!! A big thanks to her for taking some time to come and support Brighter Tomorrows.

**********************************

After the tea, I went home and got ready to head off to the Baker wedding of the century! The wedding was at Stonegate Mansion in Fort Worth and it really was beautiful!


I didn't take too many pictures at the wedding. But, I did think the center pieces were absolutely gorgeous! One of the coolest ideas though had to have been the pictures included on the table settings. We had assigned seating but at every table there were pictures of that group of people. For example, our table had pictures of all the guys in the group throughout their years of being friends. We even got to keep them! Well, I convinced the others we could!

And, Raidy even made an appearance! He did very well too! I ended up with him during the blessing and told him before hand "No crying Raidy!" HA!!!!

Today, I'm enjoying some quiet time and rest. I feel a nap coming on too!!!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Seriously. Ugh. I had it marked on my calendar and everything. I'm bummed I missed the Tea. Ok, here is to next year! Oh thank you, btw for emailing that to me. AND thank you in advance for emailing it to me next year as well =)