Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Movies

The tree is up, the house smells like apple cinnamon, and the stockings are hung. I'm sitting here watching one of my favorite Christmas movies. Ah, such a good feeling to have things decorated in time for the season (pics to come later on).

So, in the spirit of Christmas, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite holiday movies with you!

{one} How the Grinch Stole Christmas

{two} White Christmas

{three} The Family Stone

{four} Elf

{five} Four Christmases

{six} The Holiday

{seven} My all time favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I laugh every. single. time. And, it's an annual tradition to watch it with my dad. He loves Chevy Chase.

So, what other holiday movies do you love? Would love some new suggestions to help me stay in the holiday spirit!

No comments: