Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

Our Thanksgiving was a little different this year.

It started off at my in-laws for a short visit and then we had to head off because
{one} Dave was headed to see his beloved Cowboys play at the Death Star
{two} I was going to visit my niece for her arrival home! Jenna, Jason, and Avery got to come home today!! What a great Thanksgiving gift!

We had lunch first but opted to bypass our traditional afternoon nap........



because this little sister was already at home waiting on us to come hold her!
Don't worry, we found her sock. Her foot wasn't cold for long :)
Proud Aunt!

Proud Gigi

Proud Pops

And, of course, proud Daddy!!

I also had to include pictures of her nursery because it's just that cute!

Everyone is settled in, well kind of, but her night at home was spent with all the people that loved her. Or, almost!

Unfortunately, Dave's boys lost today. But, he had a blast at the game and hurried home to grab all the Thanksgiving fixins'.

I debated on battling all the crowds for 4am deal busters but, I'm not that crazy! I think sleeping in a bit and maybe a trip to the gym would make for a better morning for me. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!

1 comment:

Hall Around Texas said...

Congrats!!! Your niece is beyond adorable. And you are such a cute Aunt!