Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 28

Day 28: Something That Stresses You Out

Money
Work
Finding my dream job
obligations
not having enough time
not getting enough sleep
people at work
holiday schedules
making everyone happy

I have learned, the majority of things which cause stress, are all things we shouldn't worry about. I do stress about money, on the other hand, I don't. I know it all works out and money problems are usually temporary. I do stress about my job because I deal with a whole herd of 18-21 year olds who could care less about their jobs. And I do strive to please those around me, and that does cause stress. But, I have learned that is an impossible task so that one stress causer appears to be less and less with time.

TODAY, I am not stressed. And I'm going to spend some time with my parents.
HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

No comments: