Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 23

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

I have talked before about my favorite vacation. My honeymoon is definitely top of the list.

When Dave and I were trying to find some place to go for our honeymoon, we debated on the some where with a beach or a cruise until my mom and I were discussing Disney World. Dave had never been so we started looking!

I must say, we were/are incredibly lucky. Thanks to my parents we had my dream wedding and thanks to my in-laws we had an awesome honeymoon. I'm so thankful.


We had a limo pick us up from the airport and take us to our resort. The driver had a sign and everything "Mr. and Mrs. David Petty"

We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, on the top floor, and it was beautiful! It was very rustic and just perfect for my hunter husband.

Best thing about our vacation? We had an endless dining plan (I probably gained 10 pounds just being there) and they held happy hour on our floor every afternoon! Free, of course!



This was super fun! I'm glad we ended up doing this. It gave our feet some rest from walking and learning to ride one of these is quite hilarious!


This was me sad because we had to leave.

I will always remember this trip. It was the first trip Dave and I had taken together, just the two of us. Disney World is just one of those places that goes out of their way everyday to make it special for you. We had things placed in our room almost every time we left! That Mickey Mouse sure knows how to host a good time! :)

3 comments:

Lindsi said...

Just stopping by from Katie's Blog Challenge....I wanted to go to Disney World SO bad, but my husband is making me wait til we have children to take. Looks like y'all had a blast!

Tami said...

I have to agree that Disney World is an awesome place. We went last year and had a blast. We can't wait to take our kids there someday!

Sarah said...

Aww, great pics! I love Disney World!
My husband and I have never been to Disney World; would love for us to go!