Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 27

Day 27: Pets

I love dogs. We have two! Dave had C'Mere and I had Buddy when we first met. Quickly, they each became our "dogs". I was very worried they wouldn't get along but they became great friends!

C'Mere is such a good dog. He is very hyper and has lots of energy. He is so sweet and loves attention! I feel like because he is a big dog, 90 lbs., Buddy gets more attention but that's probably just me being silly. C'Mere is the best dog with kids, other dogs, and is a great running buddy. Although, he hasn't been able to go "running" for quite sometime. He pulled his ACL and it's an expensive surgery to have done. :(

C'Mere is protective, especially of me. When Dave is out of town he sleeps right in front of my bedroom door. He has a mean bark so I know he'll wake me up. :)

Buddy is our little snuggle bug. He will sit and let you rub his belly forever! He is very independent though and is so sweet.

When I first thought about getting a dog I wanted one who a) didn't shed (didn't know I would marry someone with a lab) and b) was small. I started looking and found Buddy. He was so little and cute! He potty trained very easily and didn't bark much so he was a perfect fit, especially for apartment living. Buddy is my baby. I love him so much!

Dogs are, like I have said many times before, the perfect example of unconditional love. They are always happy to see you when you come home, they are comforting, and truly man's best friend. After having our two, I just can't imagine life without a dog. Buddy and C'Mere definitely make our lives brighter!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Your dogs are adorable! I agree that they are the best thing to come home too and they definitely love unconditionally!