Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 29

Day 29: 3 Wishes

Oh. My wish list could be forever and ever long. But, I guess we only get three so these are my top few wishes I continually think about.

I wish I didn't have to work, at all.
I wish we didn't have to any bills to pay for.
I wish I were a more patient person, especially when driving.

If I had it my way, when Dave and I do have kids I would be able to stay home, which still might be a possibility. Maybe just working a few hours a week........I would rather be poor and stuck at home than rich and never spend time with my husband, children, or family.

Funny how our wishes changes the older we get. I used to wish for money all the time, even though, a little extra money would be nice right now. There are a few clothing items calling my name :)

3 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I need patience too when I am driving!

a. nicole said...

wishing for money? i thought that went without saying? haha.. and i should probably watch the patience thing. if you pray for it, God will give you lots of opportunity to make it happen! so... be careful what you pray for :)

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

oh girl! I wish I didn't have to work or pay bills either!!