Thursday, November 11, 2010

A little update

Well, since the 30 Day Blog Challenge is over I guess I'll have to go back to blogging about boring stuff! HA!

We have actually been very busy lately. And this weekend is no different. But, I am going shopping with my mom Saturday and definitely looking forward to that!

Dave was (is) so nice. I came home the other night to a very sweet note from him and a teeny, tiny bundt cake from:

Now, why didn't I think of these things?! They are so yummy. And since Dave works right down the road, he has been telling me for some time he would bring me one. That only took about 3 months. Go figure! It's the thought that counts right?

I also had to share this! Kristen, who I have blogged about before, made this! It is a photo book and one of the many gifts she made for my sister Jenna and future niece Avery. Kristen made each lady in the family one, so it will come in handy when I want to show pictures off of my little niece!
Isn't this cute? It's part of my decoration for my table setting at the tea. I'm not quite done with it but it's close. I'm super excited and can't wait to see how my table turns out!

On a totally different note, have you told someone today Happy Veteran's Day? I bet there will be a few military people who visit us at work today and I'm looking forward to saying thank you. It's surreal to me thinking about what those military persons have seen, gone through, and survive daily. I'm so thankful to live in a nation like the United States. Freedom is a gift and we would not be able to enjoy that freedom without the service of countless of men and women who defend it. Say thank you to someone in person today!

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments: