Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 25

Day 25: iPod Shuffle

I am probably the only person in the world who doesn't have an IPOD. I do have an IPHONE, although for whatever reason I haven't added any songs to my IPOD on my IPHONE. I'm lame, I know. If I did have music on there, these would be the top songs/artists I'd have playing:

1. Rascal Flatts
2. Black Eyed Peas
3. Carrie Underwood ("Undo It" is one of my all time favorite's)
4. George Strait
5. Christina Aguilera
6. Micheal Buble
7. Phillips, Craig, and Dean
8. Britney Spears
9. Mandy Moore
10. Tim McGraw
11. Brad Paisley
12. Justin Timberlake
13. Beyonce
14. Oldies (too many to name)
15. Dave Matthews

I think I just found something to do this weekend ;)

3 comments:

Lindsay Thomas said...

You SHOULD add them in. It's so nice to have whenever you want music. LOVE so many of the same.

BARBIE said...

Ha ha, I don't have an iPod either and haven't put any music on my iPhone either! I love Michael Buble! Have a nice day!

a. nicole said...

i decided to come out the carrie closet and admit that i LOVE her too! and it seems like you're a country lover.. we can be friends :)