Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Sappy Friday Five

{one} I had lunch with my dad today. As I drove away, I couldn't help but think how grateful I am to have one on one time with him. My dad is such a great guy and days like today are sometimes needed. I can't help but think these spur of the moment lunch dates are going to become far and in between. I'm one lucky daughter.

{two} Jenna has been keeping us posted on Avery's arrival. I can not comprehend how much everything is going to change in such a short period of time. My sister will be a mother, my parents will be grandparents, and I will be an official aunt.

{three} Leslie is MIA and I miss her. Sometimes, I just need my twin around to hang out with.

{four} I miss my husband. By Thursday, he and I are just about ready to see each other again. HA! As for now, a little snuggle time in a few will have to do until tomorrow.

{five} Thanksgiving is just a week away. There are so many things I am thankful for this year; the possibility of a new job, my family, and my health are just a few of the major ones. It seems like 2009 has been kind of a hard year for many people I know, so I'm thankful for a year in the Petty household we can say wasn't too bad!