Monday, November 15, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

I have done nothing today. Nothing. And for no reason. I was going to hit the gym but I've been the past few days and tomorrow, I really want to go to Pilates so I bypassed it today. The UVerse guy was suppose to come install our new cable but, they (AT&T) sent an email stating it would take four hours to install. Are you kidding? Good Lord. And I couldn't do that so I had to reschedule.

So I woke up, make some pancakes, turned the tv on, and sat here. I am so lazy. I need a hobby.

Random news, did anyone else read that Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are both now engaged? I still have episodes of Newlyweds. Ah, I loved that show.

I have an appointment this afternoon and I'm hoping to hear some good news. No, it's not the baby doctor. I know that's what most people think when you mention appointment. BTW, I'm baby showered out. Jenna and Avery had three showers and at every shower someone asked "So when are you and Dave going to have one?" I don't know. I guess whenever God decides for us too. It's always such an awkward question because people tend to ask without any regard to maybe what else is going on with us. And I don't really want to give a whole story behind when we want too or whatever. That's a little too much information to share.

I have eaten horribly the past few days. But, sometimes food is just. that. good. I made a roast last night and it turned out delicious! There is plenty leftover for a certain someone to eat for dinner a few nights week but, we'll see if that happens.

Happy Monday y'all. Hope your day has/is a little more productive than mine! :)

3 comments:

Linda D said...

i feel equally as lazy today, ie. my kids are wearing pjs and its 3 p.m.! i had to comment about you getting asked so much about you having a baby. i have said this before and i will say it again. i am going to teach an etiquette class on that subject. i think its personal and a question that shouldnt be asked unless you are close to the person. i mean what if the couple has been trying for a long time? or what if they just had a miscarriage? or what if they dont want kids, i mean ive seen so many people hurt people with that. anyways, im a bit sensitive on that subject because i have many close friends who are right in the middle of all of this.
when the Lord blesses you and Dave, by looking at your pics, they will be some little hotties :) p.s. now i want to make roast :)

Sandra said...

People will eventually stop asking "the question" and stop assuming every appointment is with the baby doctor, but until then, smile and live one day at a time!

Rachel Moss said...

Lately, I have found myself being so angered when I hear people asking other couples when they are going to have children. We have several friends who are having fertility difficulties, and it seems like people (who really aren't that close to them at all) are always asking them why they don't have kids yet. It really makes me what to scream!