Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 26

Day 26: A Picture of Your Family

Is it sad that I don't have recent family photos?

I also decided right this second that Dave and I would be sending out Christmas cards this year. Very excited about that.

It starts with our family of four..............
And includes my family! My parents, twin sister Leslie, and Jenna (and her husband Jason). I don't have a family picture of Jason along with his two kids and my niece-to-be, Avery. Guess we need to take a picture once Miss Avery arrives!
My Aunt Angie.
And we can't forget Memaw. She is the only grandparent I have left.
Dave's side of the family is quite large; 5 kids and 4 grand kids. 3 out of the 5 kids are married. It was a little overwhelming at first coming from a family of 8 total people. But, it's awesome.

I wish I had pictures of my Mimi and Pappaw but unfortunately, I don't. I still count them as part of my family though :)

1 comment:

Kit said...

You have a great looking family!