Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness

Yes. I am going to jump on the band wagon and list a few things for which I am thankful. You know, with it being Thanksgiving and all!

Yesterday was such a blessing. I left the hospital, not in the best mood (for reasons that were not important what-so-ever!) but my mom said "Brooke, remember, this is a time to be thankful." Ouch. She was right.

Sometimes, we just forget.........but, not today. Not right now. So, I have a list of almost everything I am thankful for!

{one} My incredibly family. My husband, my parents, my in-laws, my sisters, my S-I-L/B-I-L, my aunt, my NIECE, my dogs, and my friends. Friends are extended family, especially since I have plenty of people in my life who are there for me no matter what.

{two} Movies. Great movies. Sometimes, you just need a good storyline or chick flick. I guess I would sound like a more educated person if I said books, but let's be honest......I'm not the world's best at reading.

{three} My house.

{four} My health.

{five} My job

{six} My marriage. I am so lucky to have found my soul mate. We have trying days, I'm not the easiest person to please, and Dave can push my buttons on a daily basis.....but I love him. With my whole heart.

{seven} Another Thanksgiving holiday spent with everyone I love.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving day! Be cheesy and go around the table to share with your loved ones what you are thankful. Sometimes, it helps to share so you can remember too!!

No comments: