Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cindy Tamplin Memorial Tea 2010

Do you like dishes? What about super cute place settings?
If so, you need to come visit November 20th for the Annual Holiday Tea and Christmas Tables Show. This benefits the Cindy Tamplin Memorial Fund and all proceeds go to Brighter Tomorrows, a shelter especially for battered women.

This was my table last year. It was a huge hit, mainly because I have a mother who has a love of dishes and luckily, I have come to love too.
And my mom's table. She is so creative! She always has the cutest table!
Cindy Tamplin was a close friend of my mom's who sadly, died tragically many years ago. Cindy loved dishes! So, my mom along with her Sunday school class came up with a great idea. In honor of Cindy, they would help raise money for other battered women by sharing Cindy's love for dishes and place settings. This is a great cause so if you aren't busy November 20th from 1-3pm I encourage you to come out!

It's only $10 to get in (donation which goes towards Brighter Tomorrows). There is a silent auction, all sorts of yummy refreshments, handmade Christmas Santas for sale, and you are helping a cause close to my family's heart.

If you are interested in details (i.e. location), email me at bep0507@yahoo.com and I'll make sure to fill you in.

P.S. I'm setting another table this year, it's going to be SO adorable. :)

No comments: