Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Two Years to Us!

Since our anniversary falls on a Monday we celebrated Saturday night!

We went and enjoyed Dave's favorite food! CRAB! We went to this place and it was oh so yummy. Dave enjoyed lots of King Crab. He was uber happy when we left.



Afterwards, we stopped by Dairy Queen and got a blizzard. Oh Heath Mini Blizzard, how I love you!!

I just can not believe two years ago today I was getting ready to walk down the aisle to marry my soul mate. I am incredibly lucky and grateful that he choose me. I hope we are still madly in love in 40 years like we are today. Dave is my best friend in the whole wide world. The one I call when I'm upset, talk to when I need comfort, and find true happiness with...........I just can't help but smile thinking back on these past two years.

Dave,

I love you with all my heart. You make my heart so happy! Thank you for the past two years and loving me even when it's hard. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!!

Love,
Your Wife

3 comments:

Nikki McCallum said...

Awww...isn't that cute that I post about our 12 yr anniversary the same day you post about your 2 yr anniversary?!

Good job for not being nearly 4 months off on your posts like me. Happy Anniversary!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Yummmm!!!! That all looks amazing! I hope your honey had a fabulous birthday!

Sarah said...

aww, Congrats Brooke! I hope you have many more years of happiness with your hubby! :)
Great pictures! and p.s.---I love CRAB too!
((hugs))