Sunday, March 20, 2011

Award Time

I got a blog award! Love it when I read my comments and find one of those! :)

A BIG thanks to Michelle. Her blog is super cute and I love that one of the quotes she uses is from Sex and the City! We share a love for Carrie Bradshaw.

Here are the rules!

1. Link back and thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered blogs.
4. Contact them and tell them about their award.

Here are 7 things about me:

{one} Nothing but NCAA basketball has been on our television this whole weekend. I haven't necessarily been watching it (I have my hubby to thank for this) but none the less, I'm over this whole March Madness already.

{two} One of my guilty pleasures is Bethenny Ever After and the Real Housewives of Orange County.

{three} I'm obsessed with the Food Network and have been trying to incorporate recipes I get from Rachel Ray everyday on 30 Minute Meals.

{four} I have the most adorable niece in the entire world. (I know I blog about her often, but hey, it's true :)

{five} One of my most favorite things in the world is clean sheets. Every time I wash my sheets and we get into bed, Dave always says "I know babe, you love clean sheets."

{six} My birthday is less than two months away and I'll be one year away from thirty. Eek!

{seven} I have lost 25 pounds since July. To be honest, I didn't even know I had that to loose but I feel great and really enjoy working out.

And, I'm giving these ladies the Stylish Blog Award too! So, go check out their blogs and leave them some love!

Jenna over at Party of Five

Rachel at The Bug's Life

Heather with Another Ten Miles (btw, she is super crafty with a sewing machine)


Tanya over at Bradshaw Buzz

Happy Blogging!!!

No comments: