Monday, March 14, 2011

I Was Here

We live in scary times. Let's face it. With everything that is going on in the world, I would bet that many of us have asked that complex question relating to "Is this it?" Maybe it's just me that's worries about everything that is WAY beyond my control, but I also know that I believe in a God that promised us he would return one day and that all the believers would be taken to heaven with him.

It did make me ponder the other day, while running on the treadmill of all places, what type of impact I will leave. Whether it be touching someone's life I don't know about, spending time reading to children, volunteering, whatever it is...........I do know that we are all called to do something special. And, I'm also learning the older I get, what we think is special isn't necessarily the same thing God thinks is special. Sometimes the most mundane tasks are the most needed.

This is the song that got my mind a workin' a few days ago. Hope you enjoy it and it inspires you in some way too! :)


No comments: