Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WILW

I decided to join in this week. I have a few things I'm especially lovin' today!

I'm loving this guy who came to see me at work tonight. I LOVE, absolutely LOVE, when he surprises me and shows up to see me unexpectedly!
OMG. I'm madly in love with these new cake pops Starbucks introduced yesterday. They are only $1.50 and so incredibly yummy!

I'm also loving me some Special K fruit and yogurt (kind of funny since I'm also loving a dessert right above this one). HA! I've been on a cereal kick lately and this has become my favorite.

What do you love today? Check out other WILW posts here.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi! Found your blog through the What I'm Loving feature on This Kind of Love's blog! Your page is so cute! Anyways, the reason I'm leaving you a comment is because I went to Starbucks this morning and I tried one of those cake pops and they were DELISH!!! I had the Tiramisu one and it was so good!

Rachel Moss said...

Jer is the Starbucks aficionado in our family, but now that I know they have cake pops I might start tagging along with him a little more often!