Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend has been busy busy!

Friday night I worked but Saturday was full of fun things!

I went to visit my friend LaChrisha and her new baby boy Holt! He is so tiny, adorable, perfect, cute, lovely........I could go on and on. And, seeing Chrisha as a new Mommy is very special to me. I have known her since the third grade and it's crazy that we are all married and having/thinking about having babies.

Saturday night Dave and I went out to dinner with my parents and this place and it was such a fun time! There was some very funny and interesting conversations about all sorts of stuff. I very much enjoy nights out with them!

Today, Dave and I cleaned out our garage (so exciting I know!), worked out, and made this:

Homemade meatloaf, rosemary roasted potatoes, and rolls! It was delicious!

Now, we are watching Life As We Know It and headed for an early bed time. We are SO exciting!

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

Cleaning out the garage is exciting! We definitely need to put that on our list of things to do.