Thursday, January 21, 2010

Husbands DO get it every now and then

I came home from work last night and when I turned on the lights in the bathroom this is what I found. I know you can't read it very clearly so this is what it says:

"Reasons why I am madly in love with you"
  1. You make me want to be a better man
  2. You are the most beautiful WOMAN in the world
  3. You have the kindest soul in God's universe
  4. You are the most creative person I have ever met
  5. You are hotter than a hot pocket**

Thank you for loving me!

-Dave

Now what wife wouldn't want to come home and find that posted on the bathroom mirror to read. It definitely made me smile and by Thursday (when Dave and I haven't seen each other in four days) it makes me happy to know my hubby remembers us women need a little reminder every now and then about how they feel.

Isn't my hubby just the best?! :)

**Dave and I had heard this somewhere a long time ago and somehow it just stuck with him, he is so romantic (tee hee)**

5 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

So sweet! What a great husband. Jer and I used to use soap to write bathroom mirror messages to each other all the time. We haven't done that in a while, though, so this is a good reminder for me!

Kristine said...

AWWW so very sweet!

Nikki McCallum said...

Geez, Nathan needs a serious lesson from Dave! Those sweet notes disappeared after we got married, and yet here we are 11 years later. That is really adorable though...I'm jealous!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I love love love this post. Yay Dave!

Libby said...

So sweet!