Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

No no, you didn't miss anything. Our friends Jared and Addie are due with their precious baby boy April 5th and we had their baby shower yesterday. It was a come and go baby shower which Dave just couldn't grasp on to. He kept telling me "We're going to be late babe" as he was rushing me to get ready. He finally got the concept when we arrived and people were leaving and coming and leaving again. It was at a friend's house that was BEAUTIFUL! I got some great ideas for a few projects around the house. Any who, Addie is just a radiant mom-to-be and we had a great time. Dave's first baby shower, I'm sure he is just waiting for another one to attend (wink, wink!)

Today has consistent of some major study time for me! I'm trying to get all the studying I can in before Saturday. Although I will be taking a little break to watch a tiny bit of the Grammy's. Have to catch up on all the new music hype and see all the stars in their dress up gear!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: