Saturday, January 2, 2010

Successful Trip

January brings many different things as we enter the new year, the last weekend to deer hunt is one of them. Dave left Friday morning for an all boys hunting trip and after speaking with him this morning he was beyond excited to have been able to shoot something. Anyone who knows my husband knows how much he likes to hunt and it was killing him that he didn't get to go all season. He sent me this picture and I had to post it, mainly to document that he actually shot something! (to anyone who doesn't believe in the sport of hunting, my apologies for the picture but I will add that we do eat the meat. I'm looking forward to it!)

My weekend has involved nothing but work. I really didn't have anything else on my agenda so I figured why not. Although tomorrow will consist of some much needed studying for my content exam and a few areas of the house that are in dire need of cleaning. Anyone want to come help?

No comments: