Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflection

2009 brought many great memories for me, for us. We celebrated some great milestones along with experiencing our fair share of challenges. As I sit here and look back on the past year much has happened.........

Jenna and Jason got engaged, October 19, 2009
Dave and I celebrated our one year anniversary. WOOHOO!!!!

Elizabeth and Kyle got married! Dave and I very much enjoyed being a part of their special day!


Went to Vegas for work and we had a blast!!


And I graduated from college!! Besides celebrating our anniversary this to me, is the most special thing that happened in 2009.

I'm very excited to see all the new things we will experience in 2010 and there should be a few I'm sure.

Dave and I have pretty much nothing planned to ring in the new year. As we have done the past few years, we usually just hang out at home and if I know my husband he will want to "lay down" about 10:30 (FYI, he says lay down but it really means fall asleep. He just doesn't like to say that and sound like an old man).

Hope you all have a very safe night ringing in the new year!! And remember to eat your black eyed peas :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Happy New Year Brooke & Dave!

Oh add my email...the mrs.pratt627 one to your blog so I can still view it :)