Sunday, December 27, 2009

For my readers

For personal reasons I have decided to go private with my blog. So anyone who does follow my blog please just email me at bep0507@yahoo.com with your email address and I will add you so you can continue to be "apart" of our lives. I hope you will all continue to read my blog and understand this is just a personal choice so please just email me :)

I'll be turning on my private settings as of January 1, 2010. Oh my goodness! 2010 is already almost here!!

Speaking of 2010 has anyone thought about their New Year's Resolutions? I need to give mine a little thought.........

I sincerely hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!! I'm sad that it is already over, only 363 more days until next year!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I have a few resolutions up my sleeve!! You?

Kristi said...

I would love the book you have!! :)