Sunday, December 13, 2009

Annual Aldridge Christmas

It's Sunday night and I have pretty much been on my couch ALL day long. So pathetic. Although I did manage to get my sub training done so mentally checking that off my list. The online training was long and pretty challenging, I guess it's time for a break so I can rest :)

Last night was the 4th Annual Aldridge Christmas Party. We had such a great time! There were many different people there and of course the night involved eating food, playing some games, eating more food, and lots of laughter. I'm very thankful that we have kept this tradition up, well I'm thankful Amber has kept this tradition up. We just show up with some food, she hosts the party.

And Leslie actually got to come! She never gets to come because she has to work all the time. I think she had a pretty good time too!

And all the girls!! I think we all got a copy of this picture, we took it just about a dozen times with every one's camera. I'm feeling an early bedtime tonight because I'm still not feeling so hot and because I have a BIG week. My last week at UOP and I'm working Mon-Thurs at Roadhouse. YIKES! I'm tired just thinking about it.
Have a great week everyone! Only 12 more days till Christmas, happy shopping!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You're working tomorrow? What time .. maybe me and Erin will come and see you!