Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Mondays

MckMama does these "not me" Mondays so I decided to join in this week because I for sure do not feel like me on this Monday.

It was not me who held a party at my house Saturday night and it was not me who waited to clean up from that party until Sunday night. Nope not me, I would never wait a full day to clean up from a party.

And it was not me who made pancakes yesterday morning to be a good wife and opted to eat some cookies and cake balls from our neighbor instead. What can I say they were yummy!

It was for not me who has waited to do any Christmas shopping until today. Nope not me. I come from a family were my mother shops early on to make sure everyone gets what they want. Not me, I would never wait until three days before Christmas to even start.

And it for sure was not me who slept until 10am this morning, nope not me. I would never sleep that late when I have so much to do today. But shhhhh, don't tell the hubby!

What about you?! What have you not done lately?

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

My daughter did not eat a dead moth off the floor while my head was turned for 2.5 seconds. There would never, ever be a dead moth in my home.