Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Santa.......

I know Christmas is 18 days away so I want to get my Christmas Wish list to you in enough time for you to make them all happen, I have been SUCH a good girl this year! :)

I am wanting my family to have the best Christmas we have ever had. Our family has gone through many changes, we all miss Mimi and Pappaw especially Mom and Angie. I wish for us all the spend good time together and enjoy the holidays even though we have a void in our hearts without two very important people there. I also wish for our new addition to the family (Sophia and Jordan) to get all the goodies they want, I know they will!

I wish for my best friend Emily to have a Merry Christmas. As you know, Emily is out in California and can't come home for the holidays. She will be super lonely, please take her something extra special!

For all my friends, I wish for them to all have safe and happy holidays. I also wish that at some point during the holiday season I get to spend a few moments with each one.

And these four cuties!!! All these cute little ones have been so good this year and so special to me. I wish for you Santa to make sure and visit each one and bring them whatever they want! Even if what they want take some extra Mommy and Daddy time to put together, we know you need some help every now and then Santa.

As for me, I am wanting some new decorations for my house. Don't worry I have already shown Mom everything so just make sure to ask her for specifics!!!
Sincerely,
Brooke

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Too cute! I hope you get what you want and then some!! :)

Brittany said...

Here is my email address
arlittangel@hotmail.com
Can't wait to see you at Jenna's wedding!!