Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

Last night we hosted an "Ugly Sweater" Christmas Party. It was pretty funny to see all the sweaters. Dave's costume BY FAR was the best. He was aiming for Uncle Eddie from Christmas Vacation. He looked way to cute, all he needed was some egg nog and the moose mug!




We are horrible and didn't get a group shot, oh well. But we had fun watching the Cowboy game and playing games. Team two, my team, won thank you very much. It was a good night with lots of laughter.
Can you believe I have done NO Christmas shopping yet. I have bought one gift, oh my goodness! I guess I should really think about starting................I mean it's only 4 days away, I still have plenty of time. Walgreens stays open right?! :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Brooke!! LOL!!!!LOL!!!! You guys look way too cute in your outfits!!! SO SO SO funny!!!