Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wild Wednesday

I must say it feels good to be back at Roadhouse. May sound silly to some but to me these past few days have been fun. I have seen many of my old regulars who have come in just to say hello! It's a little out of sorts to say but it just feels like home. I find myself being my old self, does that make sense? The atmosphere, the environment with the music everything about it makes me happy. Texas Roadhouse has such a great culture and these past few days have been especially fun because they have been dress up days. I tried to take pictures of our shirts today but for whatever reason they wouldn't turn out. Today's theme was "My Christmas Wish list" My said:

Front: "Dear Santa"
Back: "I wish for..........#1 Peace on Earth #2 Goodwill toward man #3 MONEY (You pick the most important) LUV, Brooke

Tee hee...........

No comments: