Sunday, January 10, 2010

Man's Best Friend

This is what we have been doing most of the weekend, well me. I can not shake this cold/whatever it is! I've been trying to rest as much as possible and just take it easy. We did go grab some dinner last night and then came home to me taking a nap while Dave watched his Cowboys whoop it up on the Eagles. I was awaken to him screaming at the tv with excitement and managed to get up and watch the rest of the game.

We have the best dogs. C'Mere and Buddy have both just kept me company the past few days as I haven't been feeling great. Although now that I think about it, they both get to lay around and take naps everyday, hmmmmm. Maybe they weren't keeping me company!
I'm thinking if I don't start feeling more like myself this week I'll go into the doctor for medicine to kick this bug. And hopefully the weather this week will be better than last week. I like the cold but geez, anything (to me) below freezing is just to cold.
Hope you all have a great week!