Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Favorite Shows

OK, so I admit it. My name is Brooke and I'm a TV junkie. I can't help it. There are many shows of which will always be my favorite(The Office, Friends, ER; none of which are educational I know) but I have found several NEW shows that are just as super. And might I add, I have been highly disappointed with The Office, hello can we get a new episode every now and then?

Being Erica comes on the SOAP channel and it's just fabulous. The new season kicks off January 20th and you bet my DVR will be set on this one.
Modern Family is hilarious!! Thanks to my Dad for turning Dave and I onto this show. It's the same set up as The Office, you know the interviews, funny looks at the camera, awkward conversations.

And our last favorite.......the Discovery Channel has this new version which covers more rare animals and goes further into the ocean to discover creatures no one has heard of yet. Every time I watch this show it just amazes me and I literally tell Dave all the time "How can anyone not believe in God after seeing all these wonderfully detailed creatures?" Sounds simple I know but it's just utterly astonishing to me. I received an email once that spoke of God and his incredible attention to detail and how through everything on Earth we can see his love of diversity. Pretty unbelievable!
You know there isn't much going on in our lives when I am blogging about new shows on TV, um maybe I need a hobby!
I do have a few things I will be posting later on this week for some projects I have been working on. I completed one today and LOVE it!! More on that later........
Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Havard Family said...

I love Modern Family! I have them all tivo'ed to watch again when Adrian comes home. I have told him how funny it is and he can't wait to see them, too!