Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Mondays

MckMama is up again on the Not Me Mondays so why not participate. I have nothing better to blog about.

After starting to feel not so great yesterday afternoon, it was not me who went to the store and bought just about every over the counter medicine I could grab. My goal for this year was to not get sick and I'm feeling a little under the weather. So needless to say, I passed out a little early and slept in a little late. Still not feeling up to par but I'm okay. I still do not understand how I actually caught a cold, sinus infection, whatever this is. I am literally the biggest germ-a-phob and I use my sanitizer after I touch just about everything!

My "oil life" light has been on for about a week now. And it was not me who keeps putting it off hoping, just hoping my husband would do it for me. I can not stand to get my oil changed, it's more because I would rather be doing so many other productive things.

I worked last weekend and let me tell you, someone has done something with my memory. It's horrible now. I literally felt like I was running around with my head cut off and couldn't remember what I was needing. It was not me who threw away an order and had to go back to the table and retake it while they stared at me like I was crazy. Nor was it me who delivered the wrong food to the wrong table and ended up having to have the order re-cooked because obviously that "wrong" table didn't know what they ordered either because they ate it. Honestly, who doesn't remember what they ordered?

And last, it was not me who treated myself to a day at the spa all alone. I simply woke up yesterday and decided that I needed a day to re-coop. Am I the only one who feels guilty about that kind of thing? As I was sitting in my chair getting my toes painted I couldn't help but think there was something better I could be spending my money on (and even though I continued on with my pedicure I still felt guilty as I was paying).

What have you not done lately?

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Well, it was not me who woke up at 4:30 and has been up since! Due to the whole back to 3rd grade for Jeremiah and home preschool for Avery.

Pretty fun about work though Brooke. Exactly why I could never wait tables. I'm WAY too forgetful!!