Saturday, April 23, 2011

Airplanes and Birthday

My nephew Ethan has the coolest birthday parties!!!

He is turning 5 this year (geez, time flies!) and this year they had his party at the Frontier of Flight Museum at the airport. It was very cool!

(p.s. Dad, Dave got lots of pictures of the planes and cockpits to show you!)



It was super windy today, (what's new right?!) but Kristen and I tried to get a picture together. We had a mini photo session after the party outside. HA!!!

**********************************************

Did anyone watch Parks and Recreation and the Office this week? Love them both. P & R, I believe, is my number one favorite show with Modern Family coming in a close second. I have always loved the Office but I'm not ready to say goodbye to Micheal Scott.........it's just not going to be the same. I'm so sad!

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

What a fun party!
I did watch both Parks & Rec and the Office this week. I can't remember the last time I was able to watch either of those shows. They used to be weekly staples in our house, but that's kind of fallen by the wayside since I've gone back to work.
I teared up when the Office staff sang to Michael. Parks & Rec cracked me up!