Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our weekend

I had a great weekend!!

Dave went out of town to do some turkey huntin' so he has been gone since Friday but made it back this afternoon.

Saturday was full of fun stuff! Zumba, naps (my most favorite thing I don't really get to do anymore and yes, I said naps!), dinner with my parents and Leslie, and then a movie! Leslie bought a new car yesterday too! It's super cute. I'm a little jealous! HA!

We saw The Lincoln Lawyer last night and it was so good! Matthew McConaughey is just too good looking. And this movie reminds me of his earlier films that weren't the cheesy chick flicks like he has been doing. I highly recommend it. It's full of surprises and keeps you guessing until the very end.

****************************************

Sunday I had brunch with some of my favorite girlfriends!

I met Elizabeth and Morgan when I worked at University of Phoenix. I always enjoy an afternoon with them because they are full of great conversations revolving around books, shows, life, marriage, whatever! I think we are going to try and get together for sure on birthdays since we don't really get the chance to see each other so much.

And now, I'm watching some TV, enjoying my new Circle E candle and waiting on dinner to cook. Oh Sunday, how I love thee!

1 comment:

Kimie said...

Thanks for the review of the movie! hadn't heard of it but now want to see it! Stumbled upon your blog from JennandJason's blog.