Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Five

{one} Our benefit last night went really well! I was very happy with all the people who came out to Support Our Troops!


We did camo and Army shirts to show our support and mostly everyone dressed up. It's always nice when you do something for a group of people who do so much for us!

{two} I'm having lunch tomorrow with my mom, aunt, and some cousins and I'm really looking forward to it. We are going to a nice little tea room, you know, those places you hated going to when you were a kid but grew up and now enjoy! I remember one time my aunt took us to one and all we kept asking for was Dr. Pepper and chicken nuggets. HA!

{three} I'm physically exhausted tonight. Work was crazy, I made myself get up and run this morning when I probably should have slept in, and I only ate once today so I forced myself to eat something when I got off. I need a vacation! Who's with me?!

{four} I've only had Starbucks twice this week. You guys, that's a record for me! I think I'll stop in the morning and grab one on my way to lunch. I'm craving it as I type this.

{five} We got some AWESOME news today! Well, Dave got some awesome news this morning. My husband has been working his tush off lately and he was told he would be getting rewarded with a raise!! Praise be to God!! Hard work does pay off and Lord knows that man works hard to provide for his family. I had to say a little prayer of thanks. God is good! And, thanks to my husband for working so hard. Dave, I'm SO proud of you and glad your hard work was noticed!

Now, I'm off to bed! After lunch tomorrow, I'm going to see a certain 7 year old play some baseball. Maybe I'll work on my tan while I'm out there too! :)

No comments: