Monday, April 11, 2011

Stormy and early

I got a call and text around 1:45 in the morning to warn me our county was under a tornado warning. My sister in law called to tell me they were in the bathtub along with their power being out and we were dead asleep! I did wake up right before she called because the storm was so loud!

I had turned the news on and watched a bit (all while my hubby was sound asleep) until I felt comfortable enough to go lay back down. I was wide awake again by 6:00am when Dave left for work so I figured why not, let's go for a run!

This is what I stepped outside too. It turned out to be a great morning!! And I spent a little time running and it felt great.

Although I love a rainy night, anyway we could keep it to just rain and leave the thunder and lightning out of it? Thanks! :)

No comments: