Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Five

{one} This week has been a great one! We have been working alot but did have time to have dinner with my parents and in-laws. That never gets to happen in the same week. Luckily, I had a workshop I had to attend so it freed up two nights this week.

{two} I also got to have lunch with two of my friends followed by coffee hour at Barnes and Noble. We went to Bakery On the Hill in Uptown Village and it was yummy! I wish they played music in the background though because I feel like everyone listens to our conversations. LOL.

{three} Shout out to my Mom for the awesome red velvet mini cakes she made. Dave and I both ate our pieces and he just kept talking about how great they were.

{four} My patience with our lab is running extremely low. He keeps digging, eating our fence, and refusing to go outside. Besides tricking him with food, he won't go outside to save his life. I'm so. over. it. If anyone has any suggestions, hollar!

{five} Leslie comes back today and I'm SO excited!! I haven't seen her like three weeks!!! I need some twin time bad.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm off to shower and get some things done. Peace out!

No comments: