Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sometimes, you gotta be bad

So. This was our lunch today.

I know, I know. Neither one of these is healthy. But you know what, sometimes you just have to be bad. We don't eat pizza and wings hardly ever. It was yummy and it hit the spot!!!

What else hit the spot?! This!!

Caramel Turtle Fudge is Dave's favorite ice cream and we haven't been able to find it anywhere in probably 3 years. We hit up HEB last night and there it was. It was like Christmas!

************************************************

I gave in and decided that I should try and read Water for Elephants. I've debated on it for awhile now because I just couldn't stand reading about animal abuse (which I know is included in this book) but, it's gotten awesome reviews and many people I know have read it. So, I'm going to give it a try. I hear the love story is amazing and I definitely want to read it before watching the movie. Reese Witherspoon is gorgeous in the previews so I'm sure it's going to be a great movie.

Dave has been working hard today on the yard while I have ran a few errands and been taking it easy. I'm feeling a nap coming on too.......... :)

1 comment:

Nikki McCallum said...

Dude!!! That was our dinner last night. Nathan and I got wings to go from BWW and pepperoni pizza for the kids from Little Caesars. Yes it was bad but yet oh so good!