Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday

I found this blog and thought I'd join in! I love answering questions! :)

{one} What's something you've eaten and liked but didn't think you would?
Hmmmm......... I really like California rolls and didn't think I would. Still not big on sushi though.

{two} Plastic surgery....yay or nay?
I'm pretty sure once I have kids and we decide we are done, I'll be getting new ta-tas! :)

{three} Two things you like about spring are........
I like the idea about cool nights and hot days, I like it when it rains (preferably, when I'm sleeping)

{four} When was the last time you went on a picnic?
I don't know that I have ever been on a real picnic.

{five} What's your favorite app?
Pandora, by far!

{six} Who does the grocery shopping in your house?
I do all the shopping in our house. And, it's my least favorite thing in the world.

{seven} Would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
Depends, if I take zumba with my old instructor I'd take zumba.

{eight} How often do you go to dinner?
Dave and I try to go out to dinner at least once a week. It counts as our date night and to be honest, it's almost cheaper for us to go out to eat than for me to cook. Unless we ate spaghetti every night. HA!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love sleeping when it rains too. Though I prefer some thunder as well :)