Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

You know one of the things I love about Bravo? When they come out with a series, all episodes are new for the entire season of that show. Which is why I love this so much:

I've discussed my admiration and love for Bethenny Frankel before but this season is sooooo cute. I love they show Bryn (her daughter and I love her name!). It's the little things in life we enjoy isn't it?

Is anyone else following the whole Prince William wedding? How could you not? It's EVERYWHERE. I'm all about it but come on people, beat a dead horse already!

*****************************************

On another note, I went to yoga this morning and we had a new teacher and I must say, digging the yoga today. It's alot harder when you actually do the poses correctly! HA!

I am looking forward to this weekend. We have Ethan's birthday party and of course, Easter! Avery's first Easter!!! Exciting. I told Jenna she needs to prepare her daughter for some major egg huntin'! :)

No comments: