Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baseball and Fish


Dave went fishing all weekend and had lots of success! He decided he was going to get this picture blown up so he can put it in his room. By the way, doesn't he look great?! He has lost 15 pounds so far. He's so hot! :)

I met up with some members of my family for lunch Saturday at this place. It's definitely a good place to eat for a nice lunch with some friends! We caught up and had a great time.

After that, I headed over to watch Braiden play in his baseball tournament. His team is awesome! He plays on a select team and they are serious about some ball. He hit like a champ!



It's pretty cool to watch kids grow up. I remember watching Braiden play tee ball and they looked like little bobble heads running around. This is his fourth year playing and they just keep getting better and better!

Saturday night we watched the Ranger game with our neighbors (minus Whitney, but we missed you!). I'm so thankful we have good neighbors, who we actually know, and get along with. How 'bout them Rangers!!! Swept those Red Sox! I'm predicting a good season.

I hope you all had a great weekend and were able to get a little rest! I can't believe it's already Sunday night and another week starts tomorrow.