Monday, July 4, 2011

Breakfast, fireworks, and swimming

{Saturday}

I worked. Nothing exciting there at all, trust me.

{Sunday}

We got up super early to meet the "Hood" for breakfast. Not everyone came since they had a big party for Brandy the night before. Brandy and her parents live next to my parents and we have all been friends for years. She just graduated with her PhD in Physical Therapy!! I was so sad I had to miss it because of work, but that's life.


*Brandy is on the right in the white shirt*

Afterward, we went to my parents for a little pool action. Leslie, Mom, and I had a great time visiting and catching some rays. Then, we left to pick up this cutie:

Jenna and Jason were taking Jordan and Sophia to go do some fun things outside and it was just too hot for Miss Avery, so they called to see if Mom and Dad could keep her. We sure do have good timing! We got to love on her some.

Then, we headed home after eating at Dave's favorite mexican restaurant to shower so we could see fireworks!


Our city has a fireworks show every year evidently, so we pulled over to watch them on our way to the movie. We ended up seeing Transformers in 3D and it was awesome!! A little long for my taste though and definitely not fit for anyone under the age of 16 in my opinion.

{Today}

Dave and I woke up and headed over to the Petty side for some swimming and food. Even Corey was in town, which was a nice surprise! I laid out for a little bit while the kids played with Uncle Dave and then, we ate some shrimp.

Brenna boo decided to wear my hat around and I had to get a picture because she is that cute.

We came home early and have been doing some things around the house. I doubt we will go watch fireworks tonight. I have already showered and there is some laundry and vacuuming calling my name. Don't be jealous.

1 comment:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Oh Midlothian has fireworks every year on July 3rd. We had amazing seats/spots on the other side of 287 by the stadium. WAY better than GP's fireworks show that we saw today, hands down!