Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday night already?!

Last week was busy, but this weekend was even busier!

Saturday morning I had to get up and go get some comfy shoes for school this week. We get to start doing practicals, which means we'll be on our feet all day! I love these shoes! And I got a good deal on them so I got a pair in black glitter too. :)

I must say, shopping for stuff you have to have is not as fun as buying stuff you want. I had to pick up a few more black clothing items too since our uniform is all black. Glad it's not 100+ outside cause we would be really hot! HA!

***************************************

After a trip to the grocery store (blah), we got ready to head out for dinner with some friends of mine. April used to work with us and brought her new boyfriend so we could meet him. Brian is from Boston and has a great accent!! We enjoyed asking him questions and then hearing him speak. I learned very quickly, don't call him a Yankee. Boston peeps do not like that!

April and Brian met on EHarmony and have been dating for about five months and they plan on getting married sometime in the near future. I tell you what, that EHarmony works. They are trying to get on the commercial but want to receive royalties. HA!

I had to get up early this morning and head on to that little thing called work. But it was a great time out with friends!

I'm now cooking some dinner and studying for a test I have in the morning. Can you believe that? We actually have tests in cosmetology school! :)

Happy Sunday you guys!
(As our new northern friend would say)

P.S. Wanted to say Happy Birthday to MeMaw! She is 81 today!! Hope you had a great birthday MeMaw!! Love you!

No comments: